Zurich, Switzerland (Hybrid)
About the job
Calvin Risk is a Swiss-based start-up helping companies create and manage trustworthy AI that is aligned with humanity. Founded in 2022 as an ETH Zurich spin-off, the company is building the most advanced platform for assessing risks associated with AI in commercial use and managing them throughout the entire product lifecycle. The Calvin platform creates a much-needed framework for transparency, governance, and standardization for enterprises to manage their AI portfolios while ensuring that AI remains safe and compliant with the highest ethical standards and impending regulatory requirements.
This is an opportunity to join a start-up at its earliest stages as a Sales Intern! You will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the go-to-market strategy for our advanced AI model validation and risk assessment platform. This internship provides a chance to work closely with industry experts, contribute to the growth of a cutting-edge technology, and gain hands-on experience in the startup ecosystem.
- Work directly with the Commercial & Customer Success Lead and Sales Executive, and work alongside cross-functional teams, including founders, product, and technology departments
- Drive a comprehensive go-to-market effort, including customer outreach, sales campaigns, lead generation, customer profiling and research
- Analyze the data and interpret the insights from ongoing and completed campaigns to optimize strategies
- Prepare sales decks, client review presentations, and other commercial or ad-hoc presentations
- Keep the CRM database up to date and propose improvements, research and build up new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Assist with some other daily administrative and project duties
- You are in the final year or hold a bachelor’s / master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Finance, Economics, or related fields
- Technical knowledge is a plus (e.g., Data Science)
- An entrepreneur at heart - fully passionate about getting things off the ground - some start-up/entrepreneurial experience would be extremely valuable
- Think logically, be willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem-solving
- Hands-on mentality - you get as excited rolling up your sleeves to get many things done as you are when working on high-level strategic topics
- A team player – we work together as a team, challenge and build on each other’s ideas to achieve our vision
- Ability to drive results and operate effectively, demonstrating sound skill in dealing with ambiguity
- Advanced skills and proficiency in various MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
We follow the REEEEF principle as our guideline to success: respect, efficiency, entrepreneurship, excellence, empathy, and fun. We cherish character traits such as result orientation, a sense of responsibility, integrity, and passion. Finally, no matter who you are or where you are from, you are highly welcome at Calvin Risk!